Beet Juice Prevent Wrinkles & Repair Skin! The benefits of beet juice have been backed by countless studies, but it seems most people are unaware of its nutritional power. These bright red root vegetables pack a variety of vitamins and minerals rarely found in such high concentrations within one food. We often turn to kesihatan alternatif for alternative medicines that’ll help us keep young but beetroot could be the answer we’ve all been waiting for!
Beets became popular around the world in the 19th century when it was discovered they could be used to make sugar; the very first beet sugar plant was built in Poland.
Beets belong to the Chenopod family – along with spinach and chard – and continue to amaze researchers with their incredibly unique antioxidant values.
Benefits for Anti-Aging
High in folate, beets stimulate the production and repair of cells, which helps protect against premature aging.
Top 3 Anti-Aging Benefits of Beet Juice
- Fight wrinkles and skin conditions naturally with folate!
• Prevent age-related macular degeneration with vitamin A and carotenoids!
• Preserve brain function with nitrates that improve blood flow!
Beet juice might not be incredibly delicious on its own but adding apple juice or carrot juice – both topically or orally – sweetens it and boosts the overall antioxidants.
Anti-Aging Beet Skin Care Facial Mask 1…2…3
- Mix 1 tablespoon of carrot juice and 1 tablespoon of beet juice. Apply to face with a cotton ball. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
2. Smooth a small bit of coconut oil into your skin for deep-tissue moisturization and repair damaged skin.
3. Exfoliate with 1 tablespoon of pineapple juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and rub into skin.
The bromelain in pineapple removes dead skin without damaging the new skin underneath. Rub for several minutes – until dead skin begins to flake off – then rinse and apply a light layer of coconut oil to rehydrate the skin.
Treating your face to natural skincare treatments works just as well as a spa day, costs less, and delivers better results.
Researchers estimate you could reduce the depth and appearance of wrinkles by as much as 60% – without cosmetic surgery or painful/dangerous procedures.
Looking good isn’t the only benefit of beet juice. The scientific community is studying beets in every application from acne treatment to improving your chances of survival after surgery.
Top 5 Total Body Benefits of Beet Juice
- Naturally fat-free, low in calories, inexpensive, and available year-round – beets are a good fuel source of carbohydrates that don’t leave you lagging like processed foods.
- Folate, fiber, iron, manganese, potassium, and vitamin C – to name a few – make these unassuming veggies a must-have in your nutrition plan. They satisfy hunger, aid in weight loss, and boost your energy levels.
- Prevents heart disease and lowers blood pressure significantly. Professor Amrita Ahluwalia, of Barts and the London School of Medicine; and her team observed an immediate effect of nitrate-rich beet juice in lowering blood pressure; within one hour and continued benefits were observed as much as 24 hours later.
- Fights cancer – especially colon cancer – and shrinks tumors. This is due to the high concentration of betacyanin; which gives beets their red pigment; and the ability of beets to increase the body’s natural production of glutathione.
According to Sherry Rogers, M.D., this compound is effective against hundreds of pollutants – including those known to cause cancer – by attaching to them and flushing them from your system.
Prevent Wrinkles and Repair Your Skin with Beet Juice
Conventional medicine has included ‘beet therapy’ as complementary medicine for fighting cancer since Dr. Alexander Ferenczi, a doctor in Hungary, treated patients with final-stage cancer who had not responded to other treatments. Each of his patients showed outstanding progress – no matter their form of cancer.
- Detoxifies the entire digestive system, according to Mikhail Tombak, Ph.D., a Russian anti-aging researcher, and breaks down stones in the bladder, kidneys, and liver. It also cleanses the blood and colon specifically.
- The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry published a study; that stated beets lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides; while raising HDL (good) cholesterol; all thanks to the antioxidant betanin. Folate also found in abundance in beets; is effective in breaking down homocysteine – a biomarker for heart disease.
Beets can be sautéed on low heat, grated raw, boiled, or steamed. Added to soups, salads – you will not regret adding this often overlooked Super Food to your daily eating plan.
The benefits of beets are just now being fully examined…imagine what else researchers are going to discover!