Eyes are the most alluring feature on the face. When we talk of beauty shopping and trendy makeup, our to-buy-list is never completed without some best and result oriented beauty products for our eyes. Other than eyeshadows and mascara, eyeliners are something, no girl can avoid. An array of eyeliners in different hues is available in the markets. All you need to know them through reviews before you buy! Check List of the Top Rated eyeliners;
- Pencil eyeliner
- liquid eyeliner
- Gel eyeliner
- Powder eyeliner
Top Rated Eyeliners
Bobbi Brown’s Long Wear Gel Eyeliner
- It’s a gel eyeliner.
- It comes in a small and handy container.
- Eyeliner is available in 16 elegant colors.
- An award winning product
- Long staying power. Does not come off.
- Glides on the lids smoothly.
- Does not smudge
- 12 hours of wear.
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant finish
- Highly pigmented with smooth and creamy consistency.
- I don’t think there could be any cons of this Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner except that a few users have been complaining about its being on a dry side and hard to glide.
Why to Buy it?
The products of such qualities are rarely available. The long wearing and water resistant formula is all, we girls look for. And this product has it all. Do try it!
- Eye pencils available in about 36 tropical, nudes and metallic shades.
- Highly blendable and takes about 30 seconds to get dried.
- Creamy in texture
- Enriched with moisturizing ingredients
- Free from harmful ingredients
- Creamy and velvety consistency
- Easily glides on the lids
- So many rainbow-inspired colors
- Dries instantly
- Stays put for 12 hours.
- No budging
- Winner of best beauty product by Allure
- Enriched with natural ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil to give the creamiest feel ever.
- No harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
- It should have come with a sharpener
- Some shades are reported to stain the skin
Why to buy it?
Calling it the best eyeliner at the moment would not be wrong. It not only promises long hours of wearing, but you also don’t have to worry about smudging off of your eyeliner with it. The creamy texture makes it glide so smoothly that you just adore it. Above all, the product is filled with all-natural ingredients that you can also check on the packaging.
- Oil free Gel eyeliner
- Available in a small jar
- Oil-free formula
- Available in 4 elegant colors
- Packaging comes with a brush for applying
- Affordable price range
- Made with highly concentrated pigments
- Stays put for about 24 hours
- Waterproof and smudging proof formula that glides on smoothly
- Dermatologically tested product
- Equally suitable for those who wear lens or have sensitive eyes.
- Intense colors that promise dramatic eyes
- Highly affordable
- Sometimes it sticks on your eyelids just around the crease. But that can be overcome.
- The brush is just ok.
Should you buy it?
Yes! For sure. Its unique gel formula brings the best results. And most of the people who have used it, are all praise about its long wearing hours. And above all the smooth texture is quite easy to apply.
- Liquid eyeliner
- Easy to handle packaging
- Available in elegant colors
- Capable of giving you soft to dramatic look
- Shimmery effect adds a touch of glamour
- Soft and high quality brush makes sure that you get your eyes elevated with the most even lines.
- Lasting formula that promises alluring eyes for a whole long day.
- Though it’s available in an array of colors but not all are suitable for all skin tones. So you better be careful before you buy one.
It’s a good choice!
I must say that it’s a simple and easy to handle product. A smooth and soft brush makes it easy to apply the eyeliner. The glittery touch in all of them makes them hot favorite for parties as well as for casual wear.
- Available in two colors; blackest black and black brown
- Packaging includes a flexible tip applicator
- Highly affordable price
- Eyeliner is suitable for thin to bold line
- Stays put for a whole long day.
- Color stay formula
- No smearing or smudging!
- Best applicator, really helpful for application.
- Not waterproof
- Choice of colors is quite limited.
What is good about it?
Not all of us can afford those highly priced eyeliners. This eyeliner by Revlon is quite affordable with some great qualities that every girl looks for. Smudge resistance, hours of wear, what else can you dream for. Hoping this list of some top rated eyeliners would be helpful before you buy one.