Here’s how it works:
- Find the figure features you want to flaunt below.
- Learn more about which cuts flatter these features & why.
- Select one or two silhouettes you’d like to try.
- Then tell your Stylist in your Fix Note to get your most figure-flattering Fixes ever.
HOW TO SHOW OFF YOUR REAR
Trending Now: Your Derrière
Its one of those love it or hate it kind of things? If you want to get with the post-aughts trend and highlight your backside rear end, here’s how to highlight the proverbial junk in your trunk.
Flaunt Your Favorite Features
- Skinny jeans: Everyday style comes easy with a pair of skinny jeans. Dress them up with heels and a blouse or down with a graphic tee and sneakers.
- Heeled shoes: Give your tush a little lift in this year’s hottest heels.
- Silky pants: Draw the eye in with a derrière-skimming silky pant like joggers or wide leg trousers.
- Pencil skirt: Pencil Skirts have stayed in style for decades for a reason. Nothing hugs a curvy backside quite like this classic look.
HOW TO FLAUNT YOUR SHOULDERS
Showcase Your Shoulders
We know you’ve got a good head on those good shoulders, so heed our advice and try these looks to flaunt those gorgeous arms.
- Shoulder-baring tops: Let your collar bones do the talking with flowy shoulder-showing tops.
- Cap sleeves: A little bit of coverage goes a long way with cap sleeves. Toned arms shine with this cute and easy cut.
- Anything sleeveless: You’ve got chiseled arms, so show them off with anything sleeveless. From sleek sheath dresses to tank tops, make your arms the star of the (fashion) show.
HOW TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR WAIST
Draw eyes to an already accentuated waist with these style hacks.
- Wrap dresses: Every woman really deserves a wrap dress in her closet. They’re a forever favorite for their easy, versatile, and always stylish ways.
- Drawstring jacket: Who says outerwear can’t flatter curves? Usher in fall with a drawstring jacket that’s as warm as it is chic.
- Tasseled tops: One of the easiest ways to transform a waistline? Tie at the ends of a button up top for a cute and curvaceous look.
HOW TO SHOW SOME LEG
Give your gams some love.
Like ZZ Top said, you’ve got legs and you know how to use them.
- Knee-length skirt: Add some swish to your step with layered skirts that hit just above the knee for an office-ready style.
- Heels: Give your legs a longer leaner look with the help of heeled booties for fall.
- Cropped pants: You’ve got legs that you want to flaunt, so show a little ankle with cropped pants. Don’t believe the rumor—cropped silhouettes don’t work against your leg length. Try out a pair of darker pants if you’re on the petite side instead!
Ready to Flaunt Your Favorite Features
Source and images credits: Stitchfix