10 Best L’Oreal Products we All Need
Experts suggest sticking to one brand for all the products you use on your skin. But how often do you find a brand that gets all its products right and is affordable too? Well, we might have an answer for you – L’Oreal. L’Oreal is a brand that you can trust blindly. It has been around for over 100 years and has products in both the drugstore and high-end ranges. We’ve rounded up a list of the best skincare products from L’Oreal. Take a look!
Top 10 L’Oreal Skin Care Products 2020
1. L’Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler
Collagen creams are a step up from regular anti-aging creams because collagen occurs naturally in your skin and maintains its elasticity. L’Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler is one of the best products in this category because it hydrates and strengthens your skin, leaving it with a visible bounce. It works wonders on fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet.
- Contains shea butter that nourishes your skin
- Improves overall skin texture
- Locks in moisture
- A little too greasy for oily skin
2. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Serums are an essential part of the skincare game because they infuse active ingredients deep into your skin. This hydrating serum from L’Oreal is a great choice as it contains 1.5% hyaluronic acid that tones your skin evenly and stimulates new skin growth. Follow it up with a collagen-based anti-aging moisturizer for best results.
- No parabens or synthetic dyes
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves overall skin texture
3. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Moisturizer tightens your skin and makes it firm. It contains pure Pro-Retinol A that works on wrinkles and elastin that improves your skin’s elasticity. It uses an all-new Dermalift technology that stimulates your skin’s natural lifters to re-tighten and visibly plumps up your skin.
- Makes your skin visibly firmer
- Can cause dry patches
4. L’Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition Night Balm
Pamper yourself while you sleep with the luxurious L’Oreal Paris Hydra-Nutrition Night Balm. This balm is gentle on your skin and melts almost immediately, leaving your skin feeling baby soft. It contains manuka honey extracts that help retain moisture in your skin for the longest time while the nourishing oils keep it hydrated through the night.
- Free of parabens
- Contains sulfates and mineral oils
5. L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Skincare Serum
L’Oreal’s Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting Serum specifically targets dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation, sunburn, or aging. It improves your skin’s texture and restores its radiance within the first few weeks of use.
- Spreads easily
- Sits well under makeup
- Pleasant fragrance
- Takes 8 weeks to show visible results
6. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser
L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser nourishes your skin and boosts its radiance as it gently exfoliates dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities. Use it with an oil-based cleanser for best results.
- Gentle on your skin
- Softens your skin
- Not suitable for very dry skin
7. L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask
Charcoal masks are making waves in the cosmetic industry, and we couldn’t be happier. Charcoal draws out impurities, dust, and grime from your skin without drawing out too much moisture. This luxurious detox mask from L’Oreal does an excellent job and leaves you with velvet-smooth skin.
- Not messy
- Easy to use
- Not suitable for dry skin
8. L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Golden Serum
If you are looking for an anti-aging serum, your search ends here. The Cell Renewal Golden Serum from L’oreal seeps into your skin almost immediately, so you can put on your makeup without any delay. It mainly works on skin cell renewal to improve your skin’s overall texture.
- Plumps up your skin
- Evens out skin tone
9. L’Oreal Paris 10% Pure Vitamin C Concentrate Serum
Vitamin C is a wonder ingredient that treats a host of skin issues, including aging concerns, uneven skin tone, dullness, and dry patches. This lightweight and highly potent serum from L’Oreal is formulated using Nitrogen Blanket Technology that stabilizes vitamin C without using water to improve its efficacy.
- No artificial fragrances or dyes
- Matte finish
- High-quality ingredients
10. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Honey Eye Gel
It’s not very often that you find products that work on your dark circles, but here’s a product that does just that. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Honey Eye Gel strengthens the sensitive skin around your eyes by giving it the nourishment, extra care, and gentleness it needs. It depuffs your eyes, reduces the appearance of dark circles, and leaves you looking fresh.
- Easy to use rollerball applicator
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes
- A little sticky
- Cannot be used during the day