Prize-Winning Recipe Fall 2010! Ice cream, chocolate and peanuts? What’s not to love about having a make ahead dessert in your freezer for when the sweet tooth comes calling.
Peanutty Ice Cream Cookie Cake
- 1 pouch (1.5 oz) double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1/3 cup hot fudge topping
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup caramel topping
- 1 cup peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil, allotting 2 inches of the foil overhanging sides of the pan. Lightly grease sides and bottom of foil.
- In a large bowl, blend cookie mix, 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping, egg and oil until soft dough develops. Press dough 1 inch high in the bottom of the pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the top of the crust is no longer shiny. Cool completely.
- Spread ice cream over crust. Freeze for 2 hours. Drizzle with caramel topping and remaining hot fudge topping. If caramel and hot fudge toppings are too thick, place in separate bowls and microwave each on high until of drizzling consistency. Sprinkle peanuts on top. Freeze until cake becomes firm. Cut into squares, then serve.
- Cake BossBake cookies like a pro with this easy-to-use cookie scoop. Perfect for portioning and placing doughs and batters onto baking pans, with a squeeze, the spring-action operation of the curved lever inside each scoop releases doughs and batters and even mini-scoops of ice cream and other frozen treats, then quickly resets for the next portion. Details: Stainless steel, Rubberized handle pads, Dishwasher safe, Perfect for portioning and placing doughs and batters onto baking pans.$16.99
- Cake bossMake cookies just like the Boss using the Cake Boss Stainless Steel Tools and Gadgets 2-Tablespoon Mechanical Cookie Scoop. Cake Boss Tools and Gadgets make baking easier and more enjoyable, and this stainless steel cookie scoop is ideal for scooping and placing dough onto baking pans. Boasting a stylish Cake Boss logo, the cookie scoop features comfortable rubberized pads on the handles. With a squeeze of the spring-action handles, the curved lever inside the scoop releases the contents and resets for the next portion. A must-have for the kitchen and bakery, it's perfect for making chocolate chip cookies in uniform sizes, and also great for filling mini cupcake tins with vanilla or chocolate batter. Plus, it's dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a breeze. Partner it with Cake Boss bakeware or other great pieces from the entire collection and get baking like the Boss! + This durable stainless steel cookie scoop is essential for making cookies in uniform sizes, and for filling mini cupcake tins with batter + Simply squeeze the comfortable, spring-action handles and a curved lever inside the scoop releases the contents + Cookie scoop is dishwasher safe + This cookie scoop and other Cake Boss Tools and Gadgets work great with many other items from the Cake Boss collections + Quality Assurance Guarantee$13.19
- Bake up some cookie cups for a fun way to serve ice cream and sundaes. It also makes great mini-cakes. This package contains one 6-cavity pan.$14.99
- This sumptuous cookbook is dedicated to exploring coffee with new and exciting recipes for all occasions, from iced delights, luxurious tortes and melt-in-the-mouth pies and pastries, to satisfying and more-ish biscuits and breads.$14.99
- Friendly'sLimited EditionQuality Since 1935$19.48