Today’s #digital camera technologies have allowed people with little to no photography experience to some of the world’s greatest photojournalists to shoot amazing photos . Here we have provided a short list of the consistently best performing and best-selling cameras to suite everyone from beginner to pro.
We live in a world where we want to capture every moment. With DSLR, just delete the shots you don’t want to keep. DSLR’s are easy to use, and consistently provide good performance as well as quality. DSLRs come with a variety of functions; you can select the right one for you according to your need and budget.
- Nikon D90:It was manufactured and released a few years back but is still preferred by many photographers. The basic lens, which comes with the body, is 18-55mm lens that is used for macro photography. Photographers can buy various lenses to satisfy their photography needs. This model is quite reliable and affordable.
- Nikon DD5300:This model lies between Nikon D7100 and D3200. It has a few more featuresthan D3200, such as camera resolution, great grip, and auto-focus. Overall, it is a good, reliable, high-performing camera.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5W Mirrorless:Panasonic has not launched many cameras until recently; however, the try to put the best features in each new launch.Providing features such as a 16 MP, up to 12800 ISO and more FPS, it is a great camera to buy.
- Canon EOS 600D:It is one of the most successful DSLR camera manufactured by Canon. It consistently receives great reviews. With 18 MP and 3 inch TFT screen, along with the comfortable grip and interface, it is considered to be an amazing camera for photography as well as video making.
- Sony AlphaA58Y:You can get a higher speed lens interchangeability and 20.1MP sensor with this model. It provides many other attractive features at an affordable price.
- Pentax K-50:The most important benefit you will get after buying this model is its AA battery. These batteries are cheaper when you compare them with Li batteries. The images are shot in DNG raw format. This helps in the post processing of the image in any photo editing software.
- Olympus E-PL5 Mirrorless:You can get a classic metallic look with great features in a small body. Features like 16.1 MP sensor, MOS sensor with high speed and easy handling can be expected with this model. It is a very reliable and affordable camera.
- Nikon D52000:It is a previous model of the D5300 and very affordable. You get quality photos with 24 MP sensors, up to 25,800 ISO and up to 5fps shooting features in this model. This is a great camera as you move into professional photography.
- Nikon D3200:It is a compact and light weighted model. You can get a 1080p HD recording with 30fps. Others features like 11 F-points, 4fps shooting in burst and 12,800 ISO are present in this model. This is a very affordable camera compared to other models
- Canon EOS 1200D:With 6400(can be expanded to 12,800) ISO and a 14 MP sensor, it is a great beginner’s camera – very affordable.