Are you pregnant and preparing the last minute shopping needs for the birth of your baby? Or, have you recently given birth and want to get the best baby care products that are available? Are you looking for any brand, in particular, especially Johnson’s & Johnson’s? If you said yes to any of the above, we are here to ease your buying worries. Read on to find out the top Johnsons & Johnson’s baby care products has to offer.
Top Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Care Products
Think of baby care products, and you think of Johnson & Johnson. That’s how popular the brand of baby care products is. Most of us may have used Johnson’s products as babies, and moms today also use them to take care of their skin.
With time, the range of products offered by Johnson & Johnson has evolved. The products are made with much more care, using ingredients that are safe for babies.
1- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo
A shampoo formulated for gently cleansing the fine hair on a baby’s scalp.
- Lathers well and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair shiny and with a pleasant smell.
- Comes with the time-tested No More Tears® formula, which prevents irritation on contact with the eyes.
- Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested. Hypoallergenic formula.
- Several ingredients are derived from natural sources.
- Does not contain chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes.
2. Johnson’s Baby Lotion
Say goodbye to cracks on the skin with this baby lotion, which moisturizes the baby’s skin and keeps it healthy.
- This skin lotion for babies has coconut oil, a natural ingredient, as its base.
- Skin stays hydrated and nourished for 24 hours.
- A dermatologist-tested, gentle formula that is mild on the baby’s delicate skin.
- Most ingredients are derived from natural sources.
3. Johnson’s No More Tangles® Detangling Shampoo
Is your baby’s hair usually tangled? This shampoo helps ease those tangles and make the hair more manageable.
- It is specially-formulated for tangled baby hair that can break easily on combing. The shampoo smoothes out the curls and stubborn knots, thus making combing easier.
- No risk of breakage, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes.
- Pediatrician-tested and hypoallergenic formula with naturally derived ingredients.
- Uses the time-tested, gentle No More Tears® formula that prevents irritation of eyes. Never harsh on baby’s hair and scalp.
4. Johnson’s Bedtime Bath
A good bedtime bath can relax a child and help them feel cozy and ready for the night’s sleep.
- A bedtime bath soap with relaxing and soothing aromas that can calm the child and help them sleep better.
- The bath soap can be a part of the 3-step bedtime routine: a warm bath, gentle massage, and quiet time. The 3-step routine is clinically-proven to allow a baby to fall asleep faster while also making them stay asleep for longer.
- Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested with a hypoallergenic formula, which is mild on the baby’s skin.
- Contains the No More Tears® formula, ideal for babies.
- Free from chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes. Most ingredients are derived from natural sources.
5. Johnson’s Baby Oil
A massage always works wonders at soothing a cranky baby. This baby oil is perfect for such massages.
- The pure mineral oil that locks ten times more moisture on wet skin than a lotion can do on dry skin.
- Leaves your baby’s skin smooth as silk and protects from dryness.
- A hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested product that is always gentle on the baby’s skin.
- The mildness is clinically proven, and the oil works well even for babies with delicate skin.
- Free of chemicals such as phthalates and parabens. Does not contain dyes.
6- Johnson’s Shea & Cocoa Butter Oil Gel
If you are looking for an easy-to-apply, moisturizing baby gel, then this product fits the bill perfectly.
- A mix of mineral oil, Shea and cocoa butter provides adequate moisture for your infant’s delicate skin.
- The gel is formulated to be less messy on your hands but absorbs quickly and completely into the baby’s skin.
- A dermatologist-tested product with a hypoallergenic formula that is clinically proven to be mild.
- Gentle enough to be suitable for infants with delicate skin.
7. Johnson’s CottonTouch Newborn Wash & Shampoo
Did you know that a newborn’s skin is 30% thinner than that of an older infant? This Johnson bathing soap is made for that delicate newborn skin.
- Gentle care, in the form of real cotton, blended into this bathing soap and hair shampoo combo.
- Rinses and cleans but leaves no residue. Leaves the newborn’s skin clean, soft, and smooth to touch.
- Hypoallergenic and pH-balanced formula especially for the newborn baby’s sensitive skin.
- Free of chemicals such as dyes, parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. Contains several naturally-derived ingredients.
8. Johnson’s Hand and Face Wipes
Works great for infants that just began to eat with on their own and babies who drool.
- Soft disposable tissue wipes made with materials that allow removal of 95% of dirt and bacteria from the surface of the skin.
- Made with the famous No More Tears® formula. It means it is safe to use even around the baby’s eyes.
- Free of alcohol and made from several naturally-derived ingredients. Removes germs gently.
9. Johnson’s Baby Powder
This is the classic J&J product trusted by generations of moms for the best care of their babies.
- Keeps the baby’s skin dry, soft, and comfortable all the while. Also helps reduce friction.
- The soft talc is gentle even on the most delicate baby skin. The clean and classic scent brings a soothing appeal.
- Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic formula. Contains naturally-derived talcum powder.
10. Johnson’s Head-To-Toe Lotion
A complete product for your child’s moisturizing needs; safe for use on any part of the infant’s body.
- Made for the delicate and sensitive skin of a newborn. Protects the natural skin barriers while also adding moisture to the skin.
- Clinically proven mildness. Protects and prevents dryness of infant skin, which loses moisture twice as fast as the skin of adults.
- Tested by pediatricians and dermatologists. Gentle on skin and never harsh.
- The hypoallergenic, pH-balanced formula for newborn’s delicate skin. Does not contain phthalates, parabens, and dyes.
11. Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath
Babies love bubble baths! Make it safe and gentle with J&J baby bubble bath soap.
- This liquid bath soap, made with Johnson’s No More Tears® formula, provides a safe and fun way of bathing.
- Soap cleanses the skin and also protects the natural moisture barrier, thus making this bubble bath both fun and practical.
- Gentle enough to be used for bathing the baby once in a day. Made from several naturally-derived ingredients.
- Made with a hypoallergenic formula that is dermatological-tested. Free of chemicals such as phthalates, sulfates, dyes, and Parabens.
Top Johnson’s & Johnson’s Baby Care Products
These are some of the best Johnson & Johnson’s products providing the best care for your baby. Packed with natural ingredients, J&J products certainly have been the leading choice of moms for almost a century.
- 2KnowAndVote may earn a commission when products are purchased through affiliate links given in the article.
- This post is purely informational, and we recommend you to do thorough research and use your sense of judgment while buying any products.