Check out all our shopping tips before you buy and we guarantee they will help you look FABULOUS in the latest, trendiest clothing styles & fashions that suite your body style perfectly! You no longer have to worry about something “not looking good” or “not fitting right”. With our tips, your picks and your family and friend’s votes, you will buy the right item every time!
- Just when you feared your overstuffed, eyesore of a closet was a lost cause, here's the antidote to all your closet woes. Closet expert and style maven Melanie Charlton Fascitelli is here to help you whip your closet into shape, refreshing your wardrobe and saving you time along the way. With this accessible, stylish guide, you'll find out how to redo your closet and organize your clothes so that you can, yes, go shopping there-sort through shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, scarves, and shoes, all in perfect condition and ready to go. From the first closet face-off to long-term maintenance, Charlton Fascitelli takes you step by step through the entire process of turning your closet into a "safe haven" for your clothes. Learn how to: Face your inner packrat and clean out your closetShop for and pick items that flatter your body Craft the best wardrobe for your lifestyleCreate space in your closet by reworking it logisticallyStore your clothes and shoes so they last longerCharlton Fascitelli also covers consigning or donating all your old stuff; keeping your closet clean and tidy; packing smartly and efficiently; storing your linens; and organizing other areas of your home, including your medicine cabinet, pantry, or CD collection. Clearing clutter, organizing clothes, and remaking your wardrobe has never been so easy or attainable. Shop Your Closet is your go-to source for closet nirvana.$16.99
- Clothing Your Kids For Free" reveals the secrets to buying and selling your kids' gently used clothing without paying a dime Learn how to dress your kids in top name and designer brand clothing for FREE with a host of retail and industry secrets reveale$6.99
- Time Inc.Your Ultimate Guide to Style: * What is your signature style? Is it chic or classic? How about eclectic or glam? Published August 11, 2015. Paperback. 192 pages **Measurements:** 6.5 x 8$14.00
- Author Name: Daniel Peres, The Editors of Details Magazine No. Of Pages: 272 Pages Publisher: Gotham$22.49
- Author Name: Ann Shoket, Editors of Seventeen Magazine No. Of Pages: 192 Pages Publisher: Running Press$16.49